- China provides USD10 billion loan to other 5 members and member states have vowed to intensify their economic cooperation;
- Its leaders signed an announcement expressing its stance to counter the West:
- It opposes resolving Iranian nuclear issue by force;
- It opposes armed intervention into other countries’ internal affairs and forced regime change, obviously aiming at supporting the Syrian regime; and
- It opposes the development of missile defence by Western countries, saying that international security will be damaged by that; and
- Chinese presidentHu Jintao announces that for other member countries, China will train 1,500 specialists in the coming 3 years, and provide 30,000 scholarships and invite 10,000 teachers and students from Confucius Institutes to study in China in the coming decade.
- It adopted in its recent…
View original post 69 more words