Summary: Slowly people become aware that the post-WWII economic and geopolitical order dies a little every day. The transition might be long and difficult. We can only guess at what lies beyond. Yet we need not fear these things, as they’re less dangerous than what we survived in the 20th century. Here we take a broad look at the global situation.
- The old world ends; a new world will be born
- The emerging nations: China, as an example
- No fear
(1) The old world ends; a new world will be born
We’re in the midst of a transition from the post-WWII era to something new, an evolution in many dimensions.
- A the new economic regime: resolving the excess debt (public and private), managing global capital flows, ending instability in currency valuations.
- Geopolitical rebalancing to a multi-polar world of great powers — including emerging nations such as…
View original post 1,472 more words